Powerball NSD Autostart Range
Powerball NSD Autostart Range
Hand Grip, Wrist & Forearm Rehabilitation with Strengthening Gyroscopes (Pro):
- SIMPLY SPIN - NSD Power Ball 280Hz Autostart Pro features an extremely practical automatic starting function, just wind the rotor backward and release for an instant, fuss-free start every time - no cord needed!
- FASTER, HARDER, STRONGER - Powerball can generate up to 18kg of gyroscopic resistance for a muscle-burning upper-body workout that will substantially increase wrist and grip strength and rapidly build muscles in the shoulders and arms.
- SOOTHE & RELIEVE- Using Power Ball for as little as 3 minutes a day can effectively rehabilitate and prevent repetitive strain injuries such as carpal tunnel, tendonitis and tennis elbow, as well as soothe and help repair broken bones and wrist fractures
- POWERFUL GRIP STRENGTH - A highly-beneficial grip trainer for athletes and musicians alike, Powerball strengthens your fingers, wrists and hands for improved flexibility and finger dexterity making it a must-have product for climbers, golfers, tennis players, boxers and more, as well as guitarists, pianists, drummers, etc.
- LCD SPEED METER - Made with only the highest-quality materials, Powerball features a drop-resistant military-grade shell, stainless-steel rotor, and a 6-mode LCD speed meter for tracking rehab progress and strength gains
Please review our Delivery and returns policy.
Deliveries to the US & UK may take between 10 Days - 4 weeks. Returns Our policy lasts 35 calendar days. If 35 calendar days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards Downloadable software products Some health and personal care items To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) Book with obvious signs of use CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Sale items (if applicable) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded. Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 79 St Mary's Road, 35 Jet Centro, Sheffield, S2 4AH, United Kingdom. Gifts If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return. Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: 79 St Mary's Road, 35 Jet Centro, Sheffield, S2 4AH, United Kingdom You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over £75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.